Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Bead and Button 2011


The above picture shows my pile of treasures from the Bead and Button show. The picutre was taken on the floor of my friend Nikki's booth. After a long day of classes and shopping she let me crash in her booth for a bit to rest up for more fun!

Pictured above from left is Nikki Thornburg of Thornburg Bead Studio, myself Kellie Wiegand of Bead Tree Studio, Debbie - a jewelry maker, and Heidi Woody who owns the Beaded Frog in Greenville North Carolina. I had a blast with these ladies! We went out to dinner and then to the Safe House which is a secret bar/restaurant with a spy theme. You have to know the secret password to get in otherwise they make you do some crazy stuff that everyone inside the bar can see on the TV, which of course I was the only one that didn't know the password! Embarrasing!

Seriously, I could start my own store with the amount of disc and flower beads I bought from Thornburg Bead Studio! Her stuff is awesome and very affordable for someone like me who buys them to make jewelry for resale. The disc necklaces are one of my best sellers and I can't wait for my customers to see all the new colors and styles! In the future I would like to do a post about Nikki Thornburg and her works.

2 comments:

  1. Love your Blog! Your tips for finding inspiration at home are helpful. Thank you for posting my Etsy page.

    ReplyDelete